FUEL’s achievements since inception:
- 83,000+ youth are trained in Future Skills
- 10,00,000+ youth are given career counseling
- 20,581 Children of our Jawans are provided with guidance and scholarships
- 15 + CSR Partnerships and 100 Crore CSR Fund implementation is
satisfactorily completed. (HDFC Bank, Concord Biotech, Tata Capital, Citi Bank,
Castrol, Hero group, Coal India)
- MOUs with AICTE, NITI Aayog
- We have worked with 16 members of Parliament and Hon’ble ministers and
all of them have applauded our work.
- Skill development initiatives of FUEL (Friends Union for Energizing
have been honored with the ‘India CSR Project of the Decade” at the 10 th India
- FUEL is being awarded The CSR Journal Excellence Awards 2021
“Change Makers in Skill Development and Education Award”
- Honored to present our book “FUEL Your Dreams” to Hon'ble CM of
Karnataka Basavaraj Bommai along with Kapil Dev ji, TiE core team.
FUEL has been supporting the youth from different strata of society and has implemented
CSR initiatives of Leading Corporates. FUEL has also worked for Jawan’s children through
supporting the Defence and Sainik schools across India.
FUEL is climbing the stepping-stone of becoming a recognized FUEL Future Skills Institute
and establishing FUEL SkillTech and Entrepreneurship University in the coming years.
To know more, log onto www.fuelfornation.com